This program can import numbers from an editor, a word processor, or similar,
perform powerful calculations on them and export the result back into the editor.
The program provides
Usage and all functions are explained in the printed manual of the
full version. See the help file for a short introduction.
Furthermore the program supports interactive help.
- arithmetic operations with a numeric range up to 104800,*
- statistical and combinatorical operations,
- binary and logical operations with up to 64 bit,
- sciencific notation of numbers,
- four memory cells,
- decimal, hexadecimal, sexadecimal and binary numbers,
- a selection of different number formats,
- user definable precision of up to 18 decimals,*
- a protocol of the calculations, and optional log files.
- now supports 32bit machines
* The marked items apply only for the full version. Free version has reduced performance (see below).
Free evaluation version: PLEASE NOTE!
This demo version has the following limitations:
- The number range extends only from 0.01 to 999 (10-2 to 102),
instead of 10-4800 to 104800.
- The operators' stack can contain only four elements, instead of 128.
- The receiver window and the protocol window can contain only 512 chars each, instead of unlimited size.
- No support for DrawFile import, and only limited (i.e. unformatted) support
for CSV and TSV files.
- There is no printed manual.
This evaluation version may be distributed freely. However, it must remain in
exactly the same state. Especially, all copyright messages have to be kept.
It's forbidden to distribute or use parts of the program.
Neither Feldner & Braun Software BdbR nor the author accept reliability
for any losses caused by downloading, unpacking or using this package.
Usage of the package is entirely at the user's risk.
There's more information inside of the archive.
Download (Spark archive, 53 kBytes)
© Niklaus Weiss, Sagistrasse 20, CH-6300 Zug, Schweiz.
Distribution in Germany und UK:
Feldner & Braun Software GdbR, Plinganserstraße 49, 81369 München, Germany
Information and ordering: